Terms & Conditions
Ownership / Restrictions On Use
The Website is owned and operated by Oasis Originals. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the "look and feel" of the Website (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to Oasis Originals, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of Oasis Originals. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Oasis Originals. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from Oasis Originals and that Oasis Originals has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, Oasis Originals cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the "Code of Conduct" set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur.
ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Oasis Originals DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Oasis Originals DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Oasis Originals BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCT SAMPLE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF Oasis Originals HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In particular, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Oasis Originals, its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, and licensors for any injury, including but not limited to bodily harm or death, to you or any third party that may result from the use of or reliance on any Content or product shipped to you by Oasis Originals. You understand and agree that Oasis Originals is merely providing product samples to you as a service, and that Oasis Originals has no control over, or responsibility for, the products themselves and/or any adverse reactions you may experience as result of their use. Oasis Originals recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of any Content and should obtain any expert advice they consider necessary. Always read and follow the product label.
Oasis Originals respects your right to privacy of your personal information. Please review our Privacy Notice for details on the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information.
Changes and Termination
"Oasis Originals" and "www.oasisoriginals.com" are trademarks of Oasis Originals. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of Oasis Originals. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.